View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by natandreita View Post
... Now I would like to share some more photos. First one is from 2004. I had short hair then. By this time i no longer feared or was shy of showing my face.

The next three photos are from 2007, and the last two photos are from 2009 with a black corset I bought, and the long skirt I made it myself.

They are not the best, and as you can see I wasn't careful at all with the make-up. ...
Well, I think your clothing choices are very nice, and the colors (especially the burgundy one in the second picture) are very good for you. I would be remiss if I didn't also mention what you didn't ... that is, a very lovely, and what looks like a very suckable, cock.