View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

As I support Mistress Shawn, I can feel her soft skin on my back and her warm breath as her Master toys her ass. Feels like my cock is twitching, leaking at all the excitement.

Getting lost in the moment, I realize Mr Ila has invited a beautiful lady on stage. I look up watching her walk on stage, seeing her tenting. I watching longing, lustfully as she slowly strips down. Looking up at her beautiful smooth skin legs, up to her sexy hard lady cock. Wanting, I lick my lips....

Then I hear Mr Ila, tell her to move so I can't see her breasts... there is a moment of disappointment, I'm not sure what I've done to be excluded.

I can feel more pressure from Mistress Shawn, I figure Mr Ila must be fucking her again. My head down I brace myself to make sure I support her.

Suddenly startled, I feel hands on my ass as I lift my head trying to turn and see - Jane grabs my head, holds it and shoves her lady cock deep in my mouth. I take her all gagging a bit, spitting her balls rest on my chin, she holds her cock in my mouth... I moan in pleasure.
My head spinning as this beautiful women holds her rock hard cock in my mouth, I feel someone, unknown to me, pushing a large cock deep in my ass. I moan and groan... "oh my gawd, this feels great"...

I feel like I can't move, the weight of Mistress Shawn as she gets fucked, lady Jane holding my head as she fucks my face. Jane softly strokes and caresses my face as her lady cock slides in & out of my mouth. My mystery person holding my hips as he or she fucks my ass, I can feel fingernails tracing up and down my spine, digging in, then less pressure, feeling that massage as they fuck me in the ass.

My head spinning, not sure if this is a dream, a nightmare or my all time fantasy. I can hear people in the crowd cheering and yelling encouragement.

Last edited by redrider96_nj; 10-19-2016 at 09:34 AM.