View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

No objections about the newcomers to the stage. Jane obediently does what she is told, sliding her erect nipples all over my face. My eyes close, my breathing quickens. And then my eyelids clench tighter when I feel ila thrusting that dildo into my hole while I am distracted. A shrill "Muuurgh!" escapes my gagged lips, though he may not notice that it is a squeal of pleasure. Perhaps he is mistaking it for a failed attempt to ask Jane for more.

Somehow I manage to maintain my position. My cock is hard again. I open my eyes just in time to catch the wonderful sight of Jane's cock going up and down my cheeks and the space between my eyes, beautiful enough for me not to notice that the dildo is no longer inside me.

And then, ila's cock finds its way deep into me. The audience roars with approval. I let out a "FFUUURMMPH!" that softens when I feel ila's balls against the opening on my butt. He is huge! I throw my head back at the end of his thrust, brushing the tip of Jane's cock on my chin as I do so. If I can, I will apologise to Red for the sudden movement that he no doubt has trouble supporting, but I see that he has something else holding his attention.