View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

justinp is on a distinguished road

I settle into a chair in the sex cinema I frequent. Hot and bothered and very horny after a tough week in the office. It's unusually quiet, only a handful of visitors.

Then a beautiful girl enters the theatre - raven black hair, creamy skin, wrapped in a long coat so I can only see her feet encased in gleaming black leather high-heels as she slinks along the walkway between the two rows of seats like a model on the catwalk. A growl of lust arises from her audience, suddenly much more interested in her than the hardcore action on the big screen.

I follow her with my eyes, hoping she'll come all the way to the front where I'm sitting, and she does. Her eyes go to my cock which is exposed and standing stiffly erect. I take it in hand casually and gently wank, gazing directly at her, giving her a good show of the goods on offer. She sizes me up for a few seconds, then licks her lips and slides gracefully into the seat next to mine. Real women that look as good as her are as rare as rocking horse shit in here. But when I'm hot and horny any hand or mouth willing to satisfy me is fair game, let alone a beautiful creature like this. She plays with her hair as she looks at me and I smell her perfume and the scent of her skin arising from under her coat, which is buttoned up to the neck, but I see flashes of white flesh between those buttons and a long creamy length of sleek stockinged leg as it falls to one side. My heart starts hammering more quickly as I wonder whether she is naked underneath.

I lift the arm separating our two seats so that there is nothing between us. She gazes at me for a few moments, dark eyes looking into mine, breathing in my scent...then reaches up, and touches her hand to my chest. Her fingers find the top button of my shirt and unfasten it, then the second. I reach up, pull her closer, and she lays her head on my shoulder as though we were lovers as her hand slips into my shirt.

Last edited by justinp; 09-26-2010 at 08:22 PM.