View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Oralmagic69 is on a distinguished road
Default Do shemales usually have explosive orgasms ?

Hi all you wonderful special ladies and admirers. I'm straight (if I may use the term meaning that I'm top only but enjoy giving/receiving oral pleasure) and I've only recently discovered the wonderful world of shemale love and the unchallengeable emotional and sexual pleasure it brings. Having had only 2 TG lovers, my experience is limited and I would like to be a good lover to a TG lady. My first experience that got me on the road was a lady I dated for a week (with the full knowledge that she was a TG) before we went to bed and she was a sex goddess; passionate, verbally and bodily expressive when she came while I was giving her oral and having a dildo in her at the same time. Her orgasm was explosive and so wonderful that I wanted to give her more and more pleasure. My second encounter was a casual one-night stand who was less sexually expressive and although she came when I gave her oral, I was not able to find out whether she was satisfied. I've still a lot to learn about giving a TG lady pleasure and would appreciate any advice and I do intend on marrying one.