View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Nice thread, solesman!

Without meaning to put you or Thays down, that is not a flattering picture of her feet. That big yellow patch of skin looks harsh and coarse. I'm sure I've seen them looking nicer. And, indeed, they are a nice pair, with a beguiling, solid shape. It's hard for me to call a favourite, but I might go with Mallory, the classical "sexy" feet look, with long, elegant curves and beautiful toes, or Aline Brathio's, whose own feet are very sexy, too, but slightly meatier. I especially like the pics posted where the soles of her feet are dirty. It's such a primal image. Speaking of primal ...

Quote:
Maybe Thays is the winner though. Her soft tanned soles just beg to be licked, sucked, fucked and cum on!
There seems to be a verb missing there:

How about smelled?

Are you into smelly feet, solesman?

Me, I find it a tremendous aphrodisiac.

There's nothing like the toes or soles of a girl's stinky feet in my face. That striking, clammy, dizzying scent is to die for. Sweet, natural, dirty and erotic all at once! I can only assume t-girls' feet are just as smelly and just as satisfying. If not, I want my t-girl, which, let's imagine (in my dreams) *is* the stunning Aline Brathio, to don thick socks and run around in trainers (sneakers) all day. Then, I want her to come home, put her exhausted feet in my lap, and let me peel off her sticky socks while I inhale the naked aroma of her warm, sweat-laden feet. Then she'll giggle and curl her toes around my nose while she lies back and begins to stroke her rapidly hardening cock as her stinkiness invades and overwhelms my senses. That is my slice of heaven.

Last edited by TheSkronkDonkey; 04-12-2009 at 08:59 PM.