View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

My favorite is the only one I've ever met. Now that we've finally broken the sexual ice and find that we are becoming girlfriends as well I am not likely to seek elsewhere, even if I knew how AND had the nerve to do so.
Now that my hetero sex provider has finally given in and experienced sex with a ladyboy ("she" is Asian) I feel that a whole new world has opened up to me.
I already had a healthy hetero relationship with my guy pal and an active lesbian life with a few other girls and now I've got the third part of the puzzle; A castrated and very pretty Asian ladyboy to enjoy.
Please note that it's her lack of balls and her small pretty penis that finally tripped my trigger. If she had a big penis and balls I'd have never gotten intimate with her. If I want to play with a pair of nice big balls I simply hook up with my BF. Also, if "she" still had balls my BF would have kept his distance.
I have it all now, I think. A sexy guy, some genetic female lovers, and a lovely "girl". She truly appeals in many ways and especially to my fascination with castration. Now I can reach one way and fondle a tiny little penis and empty little sack and then reach the other way and enjoy a big and hard cock and a serious handful of balls.
I enjoy being a "trisexual" female!