View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default A Girl In A House With No Mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
really, any of the 5 will work..excepy my name was never Paul

Facial surgery, I had forehead contouring, trachea shave (adam's apple), jaw contouring and a chin implant. I had 3 surgeries in total the final one was more of a correction as I had a rather uneven jaw that required some doing to disguise.

Thank you for saying so many nice things. It's funny,

I don't really see me as being particularly attractive.

I know lots of very pretty trans*women from all over, and I often feel rather plain when I'm visiting with them. Also, given the nature of this site, when I venture into the Freebees section I get to see truckloads of women who are far and away more attractive to the average "admirer" than I would ever be. But, I've never been one to turn away an honest compliment -so, thank you!!

Hello Again, BIONCA:

Thank you for winking, for smiling, for appreciating my humorous side. I think that's what your added smiles were saying. If I'm wrong, PLEASE, tell me.

Sweetest Heart, a big part of your beauty is who you are as a person, and not just as sweetly sexy and provocatively innocent as YOU in your photo.