Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

You're never alone with art, music, books, YouTube, the Internetz!! Seriously, though: it's a big world. Don't give up. Get smart. There are books on self-improvement and dating that could really help you. It's amazing how much stuff is out there if you really want it. Often, however, we don't think, or know, to look. It's astonishing how many people feel low and depressed and cut-off and believe that there's nothing left for them in life. It's a staggeringly common experience. A lot don't articulate it openly, however -- and that might be their loss. Here's another thing I'll say: get some interests. Try cooking. You'll learn a lot (as I am doing), not only in terms of HOW to make good food, but WHAT the various components of food actually do, and how critically important diet is (and how so many people neglect it). That's just an example, but what I'm trying to say THROUGH that example is that going down a path, even a relatively simple one, can lead to cool detours you could never anticipate. Learning and getting interested in new things is like a domino effect. Also, if you keep your brain busy, you won't give negative emotions such an easy ride and things won't cloud over so much. Plus, when it all gets a bit much, just jerk it to some hot t-girls (or whatever tickles your fancy). We all need some to relieve tension now and then. And sometimes much more than that.