View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

welcome to the club of 'the confused' You've already had some help from two of the finest this forum has to offer. Take a tip from this newbie, I felt the same way two months ago. I'm much more at ease with my 'doubts'' But your not having any female contact in such a long time would lead me to rethink my places to go to hang out for a good time. I might suggest going to a gay AA to find out if your destiny is a disco. And please don't take that as an insult. I'm just aware of a good friend who fought his identity only to find so much time wasted. Aside from that, a wise gal from this site flat out told me who and what I was attracted to, and that the 'extra' appendage was merely a bone-us(I added the last verbage). I still am uncomfortable with bona fide men nude or being pictured with shemales. The two gals who replied earlier, Bionca has a blog site attached to her posts and I read it from time to time. It is disturbing to see the hurt and fear transgenders have to live among. So let the 'straight' guys out here do our part and educate the rest out there. Franalexes, way cool, she'll come across (could be a right cross if you try to BS her) with some great observations and matter of fact advice. Gay or straight, good luck to you. Meanwhile, while your decide-ing, enjoy the ride. Your here because like all of us,you find trangenders a beautiful sight to indulge in. lastly, If I dream of rolling in bed,stroking, fondleing or even sucking HER cock, I still won't consider myself gay. Just happy with a woman with a very long external clitoris.