Thread: Barack Obama
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

What distresses me (as an American Libertarian) is that at minimal 30% of votes that are in the democractic favor are fraudulent. i.e. multiple ,dead, non citizens and 'made up' voters. Yet they get away with it because of apathy,stupidity and fear of onslaught by the very anti Republican media. Republicans are not saints by any measure but Democrats are definitly demons in halo's. Many Republicans if given a chance are much as Democrats for example to 'look the other way' towards a individuals lifestyles. Can anyone imagine Republicans dis-owning their gay son's and daughters. Even famous one's like Reagan and Cheney admit to their own children's choice's as their own private matter and have given love and support regardless. What Republicans take heat on is 'not giving ADDED ' rights and privileges such as affirmitive action. That in itself is discrimination. Murder is murder,theft is theft and so on. When a white male kills another white male for money that is a hate crime(he hated that the victim had money he hadn't). Where I want to go with this I have no clue. But I left the Democratic party long after they sold me out and just after I discovered that they play on and use fear from every voter out there to grab self serving power and wealth. I'll challange anyone to list any legislation that took any action to strip anyone of any rights protected by the Constitution. Democrats have. Immigration bill=1967, rights of self defense,from 1968 to current(remember the looting/killing and raping during Katrina) it was a Democrat who dis-armed everyone from their ONLY means of protection. And now,even as Obama speaks of 'change' his stimulus deal allows corporate theives to still get massive bonuses all the while his mouth says otherwise. Get the details and confirm it yourself. I have. Hey, I'm just a libertarian, my party cannot change anything while the 'masses are asses'(an old American phrase used by old currupt democrats over 100 years ago meaning you CAN fool anyone and those you can't, have short memories.). As for one of my best phrases, "Live long and prosper" .