View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Metaphorically I was trying to tell you that you are after the benefits of a relationship without knowing the pleasure of a full one.
It is not going to be easy to have repetitious meetings and not develop some nature of bonding to the other person. Your meetings and what you expect out of them are the "jewels". What you could end up having is the complete package; a loving relationship. That is the "treasure".
I probably have a more rewarding treasure in my relationships with Jody, Tom, Mel, Randolph, Ila, CuriousJim, Jodie, SSL, TracyCoxx, Jen and others yet to appear than you will get from your jewels.
I'm not putting you down. I'm telling you that the package you are playing with is more than the fancy wrapper. You may not be seeking love, but love may find you.
Wow!
That is so well put and beautiful.