View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It's really quite simple. Forget the "biology rules" -- those have been subverted by the desire to assign definitiveness to gender roles. Here's what matters for our discussion. Do you want to state that a female who has the sexual desire to penetrate and impregnate is UNNATURAL or ABNORMAL, or do you accept that these desires in a female are as NATURAL and NORMAL as they are in a male? Conversely, do you accept that a male's desire to be penetrated is perfectly NATURAL and NORMAL? I hope so, because I think about being penetrated every single day, and you don't want to be suggesting that I am unnatural or abnormal, now, do you?
What do you mean with "forget biology rules"? We are really talking about different things here. You talk here about personal desires and wishes. As I said, every person is unicum and all sexual desires and wishes are normal an natural. I hope we agree on this. What I'm talking about, is synchronization between body and brain. The basis for all female beings, animal and human, is maternity, for this role their bodies and brains are created and wired by nature or by God, if you are religious, the same as male bodies and brains are for paternity. So female brains and bodies are created and wired for penetration and impregnation to get children, for maternity and maternity is normal and natural for females and I hope we agree here. Genetic woman have female body and female brains, genetic male have male body and male brains. Transperson unfortunately is not synchronized and have either male brains in female body either female brains in male body. Transwoman is a woman and she feels in herself, she is a woman, because she have female brains. The point in my questions is, that her female brains are naturally wired for maternity, but male body is naturally created for paternity. I'm not talking here about what she likes in bed and if this is natural or not, but how her body compensate this difference inside her. For example if you become blind, other sensors become sharper, because body in that way try to compensate the lost of eyes. The point is if her body compensate the lack of vagina and female genitals, bay making her anus more sensitive for sexual stimulations and pleasure, because her brains and female being is wired for maternity.

About female you stated here, we have two options. One is, that it is just her sexual desire, although not very often in females, still normal and natural. The other option here is, that she is actually male inside female body. I could not say more, because i don't know her and I don't know the case.

Of course there are males, who like to be penetrated and in sexuality it is normal and natural, but their bodies and brains are still naturally created and wired for paternity. I hope you understand the difference here, about which I'm talking about.