View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosed View Post
I think we are not understand each other correctly. Transwoman and genetic woman are woman and have female brains, The difference is only, that transwoman are born with male body, which function different than female body and they don't have vagina, but cock. Processes in transwoman and genetic woman brains are the same, but different than in male brain. Every person is unicum and have his/her own desires and wishes. The question is only about anal orgasm, how transwoman feel it, because of this differences, she is born with, but that doesn't make her less feminine than other girls.
I can't speak for your understanding of what I wrote, although I think it was pretty clear. I understood exactly what you wrote. I know you are asking about anal orgasm. But you also wrote this:

"natural female sexual desires are to be penetrated and impregnated"

and I am simply putting forth two things about that statement. Again, the first is that you should not presume that if these are "natural" that the it would be unnatural for a female to have sexual desires to penetrate and even impregnate. I once had a girlfriend who was all female, in every way, and who was obsessed with the thought of penetrating me. She wanted a cock so bad that sometimes during sex it seemed to consume her. She often spoke of a past girlfriend of hers who she wished she could have had a baby with. Would you say that these desires of her, a female, are not natural?

The second is that if we accept as natural that some women are born with cocks, mustn't we also accept as natural that some women who are born with cocks have sexual desires that include penetrating others with their cocks, and perhaps even impregnating them?

This is about your use of the word "natural." You use it in a way that suggests you might have just easily chosen to use "normal" -- and that, I hope, is not a path you want to go down, at least not on this site!

Ask about anal orgasm all you want, but I advise not putting your question in a context that suggests some other sexual desire is unnatural. If that wasn't your intention, it might be a good idea to retract that part of your statement.