View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icekiller View Post
Well, in my case, I dated a pre-op girl, when I was 16

She was nice but, we never had sex, although I miss her, I think she's better now. She was 2 years older than me but we usually got along very well :P

Thanks to her, I met another t-girl, but she's 10 years older than me and, she dating another guy so I don't think I could have a chance to do that for now.

Anyways, it would be interesting to have sex with one, or even to have a long term relationship with one.

And to Ibis, i'm from Mexico my dear, and the fact is, that there are a lot of pre-ops out there The only thing I don't like about Mexico is the fact that they discriminate transgendered people... a lot
I appreciate your candor and I really think you should go for it. I'm certain there are many cute and intelligent transsexual women in Mexico. But don't view her in any other way than you would a genetic woman. Be just as direct to a transsexual girl as you would be to a genetic one. But DON'T rule out a relationship with her. I promise you that you will only grow from it!

Super best wishes from Jakarta!

Hank

PS: Just don't call her "Mr" ;-)