View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cutelukas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cutelukas

Hi to all!
In Italy there are many Tgirls, at least in the northern regions. They're mostly brazilians and mexicans but it's possible to find also africans and some asians. You can find them at night in some bigger town's streets.

Even though I'm hetero I've had several experiences with t-girls. I had always been curious and, about ten years ago I started to stop and chat with them. Some were really wonderful and, I confess, I liked the idea to have their bones in my hand, so I decided to try. In the years I passed from the simply masturbation to the complete active intercourse but the thing which made me crazy was to masturbate or give them bjs (have you ever sucked a bone? It's non so simply as it appears. But I must have learnt my lesson quite well, look at their faces when I'm on my knees!).

Last summer I dated a 26 y/o brazilian beauty with which I tried my first passive experience. God, it has been a bit painful but she knew her job. After the first difficult moment I admit I was foolish feeling her bone inside me. And I'm not afraid to say that... I assure that my sexual hetero life goes on as ever.