View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosed View Post
I'm not familiar with rules in US, but I don't understand, what religious beliefs, lifestyles, sexual orientations and transgenderism have to do with State University? State University must be equal for all citizens, students and stuff without discrimination. Private faculties could have some different rules, because they are private property and it depends on owners.
I don't know where you're from. Each state (what are called provinces in most other countries) in the United States has its own rules. Some national rules supersede those, but when it comes to many social issues there are no federal protections. So, a state in the "Bible belt" -- such Oklahoma, the state in question here -- often tries to get away with shit like this, until a court case makes its way into the federal system and, perhaps, the federal justices overrule the state's decision.

The United States is not a land of equality for all its citizens with respect to religious beliefs, lifestyles, sexual orientation, and transgenderism. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar.