View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default questions about this if you don't mind me asking ahead of time

If I'm dating a beautiful shemale/ladyboy like her to me anyway that i find her attractive when & when & if i put myself out there dating again & if i choose to but however while I'm dating her do you think i should i tell her about my curse that i have a small penis or let her find out on her own?

Sorry fellow members if this is a dumb question to ask and those of you who have same curse as me you'll understand why am i asking ahead of time and don't worry i don't care if she's bigger then me or if she's more hung then me i really don't care and i admit I'm a bit nervous of dating a beautiful shemale/ladyboy like her.

& no i don't know will it turned her off and no i don't know will she like/love me still and it's just that bit nervous of dating her when the time comes + I'm a virgin to farther explain my nervousness of dating her then you'll understand what i mean & what I'm worry about and if you wish to include tips on how to overcome my nervousness including if she's bigger then me or if she's more hung then me then that's fine with me if you want to thanks .

& to end it here if you like examples of how or when I'm nervous to farther explain this question and if i thought of any good examples I'll gladly tell you if you want just let me know thanks and correction title should be questions about dating if you don't mind me asking ahead of time sorry for messing up fellow members

Last edited by lordscott; 08-27-2016 at 05:55 PM.