View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

From CNN:

Quote:
Middle-age drinkers are more concerned about their embarrassing or childish behavior resulting from drinking alcohol than about the health risks associated with it, a new study has found.

Researchers found that people ages 30 to 65 believe drinking is safe as long as they can still meet their responsibilities and their behavior remains socially acceptable.

The impact of alcohol on health was either "described as a minor concern or not considered at all" by middle-aged people included in the study, which analyzed drinkers in Britain, Australia, Japan and Norway.
The study by researchers at the University of Adelaide analyzed nine previous British studies and four from other countries to build an understanding of why middle-aged people consume alcohol.

It highlighted that middle-aged people drink mainly to relax, to reclaim or enforce their identities and due to gender norms.
Shit, the woman in the picture that accompanied the story looks like she’s maybe in her late 20’s. “Middle Age” is creeping up on her... No wonder she appears depressed.

Maybe she just needs a “drinking buddy.” Bet I could help her finish that. And another and another… Who knows where it might lead?

(So 30 is “middle age” now? 30? 30??? Someone turning “30” this year was born in 1988. That means Hayley will be “middle aged” soon, so will Taylor Swift, and Miley isn’t far behind. I guess I always have had a thing for “older women.” Especially those three. Who thinks this shit up anyway? Fake news for sure. Looking on the bright side, according to CNN's wide “age range” I’ll be “middle aged” for a long time. Hell, I’ll probably never get “old” according to this article. )

Last edited by ila; 01-17-2019 at 05:25 PM.