View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
There are no easy answers for either guys or gals, and I can only speak from my own perspective. For gals like me finding decent guys is like skipping rope in a mine-field. You eventually become cautious to the point you either give up or you are so used to looking for "warning signs" you'll see them even where they don't exist.

You are correct - trans dating sites are massively bad.

I'll also say that I talked to guys from NYC and LA. They have problems with the gals in their areas as well ... *shrug*

Well, if we're gonna use rope references, for me finding decent girls is like pushing a car uphill with a rope. Trust me, I am cautious, the past 17 years made me an expert at caution.

Yes, Trans-dating sites are so made of epic failure.
URNotalone ranks as the WORST of all of them, since I break that site into three distinct groups:

Alpha: The girls with "NO MEN!" on their profiles
Beta: The Rosie O'Donnells looking for men
Gamma (see, we're going way back now! ): Creepy, middle aged men with a pantyhose fetish.

Not fun.

At least tell the fellows in NYC and LA that it's still better where they are, because if they see one hottie and they get shot down by her....no biggy, since NYC and LA only has about ten million more hotties, they seem to grow on trees over in those regions.....however, in South Eastern Michigan (quiet, smc ), it's a little more difficult because if one's shot down by a cute one.....one only has about ten more....at the very most, and you got no idea if those ones are taken or lesbian...and they usually are. So, unless those dudes you talked in NYC and LA actually WANT corn-fed country bumpkins and/or 300 pound sistas, tell them to quit whining!