View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com

hey.
I've finally added 2 new videos in my Video section on my website... a super cute one called 'Snuffle Bear' with my lucky teddy bear...and a special 200+ Member video called 'Pumping in my Slippers', which has me crying for a bit saying thanks to all my members..hehe
Also a very sweet person who goes by the name Ares has recorded a super-cool and very beautiful song called 'Ocean/One' about and special for ME. At this time he is 'mixing down', which is musician talk for 'making it better' ... the song will go into a special slideshow with a few old pics from my previous 3 sets and will also have a descriptive story playing throughout the song to accompany the music...making it a very Unique and original Story-Song.... currently the running time is 5.30 and it will also (hopefully) be available as an MP3 from my site too. It should be ready by the weekend and will let you know also.
I'm super excited about this as its a unique song made and recorded just for me and will make a very special slideshow when its finished. I really hope you guys enjoy it when its up..it has the most beautiful accoustic guitar and piano tune, so catchy and amazing.
And as my 200+ members video is now up, I wanna also thank everyone who has supported me on this forum. Mwahhhhhhh xoxoxoxo