Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

“Mal” seems to be the only one getting much interest on here. That doesn’t really surprise me. She’s pretty awesome. You know that Dove Cameron won an Emmy earlier this year? Personally I consider Dove to be one of the most beautiful women who has ever lived and that’s still at the tender age of 22. Entertainment is a strange and fickle business and one I have absolutely zero experience with. With rare exceptions, I’m constantly puzzled by how they choose “who makes it and who doesn’t” I’m almost always like “What the fuck were they thinking? Are they on drugs?" (probably yes… ).

These pictures of Dove are from “Descendants” and “Descendants 2.” The first picture is just after our date at Starbucks (we were late getting back to her trailer and she had to hurry to get ready for the next scene… yeah, right, I wish… ). The second one is a “collage” illustrating the incredible beauty of this young actress. I hope Boner comes back, he needs to see this… as well as my earlier post. The third is with Kristin Chenoweth who plays her mom, Maleficent. Kristin is no stranger to acting and I read somewhere that she has kind of “mentored” Dove.

Quote:
“In 1999, Kristin won a Tony Award for her performance as Sally Brown in You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown on Broadway. In 2003, she received wide notice for originating the role of Glinda in the musical Wicked, including a nomination for another Tony. Her television roles have included Annabeth Schott in NBC's The West Wing and Olive Snook on the ABC comedy-drama Pushing Daisies, for which she won a 2009 Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series. Chenoweth also starred in the ABC TV series GCB in 2012.”
(Moderators: Dove is 19 or 21 in all of these pictures.)

Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 11:11 PM.