Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I laughed so hard that I couldn't I couldn't hold my mouse still enough to hit the ban button.

Montreal and Toronto shall meet again this season and Toskala will be in his usual form then. Hopefully Montreal knows enough to put the puck high and glove side.

Maybe a stern talking to will do it. After all shadows didn't gloat.
Thanks Ila.

I hadn't seen you post in here for a couple of days now, so I thought you may have been on a vacation or something.:D

I am not sure the day that Toskala is coming back from his injury(when his contract is over hopefully?) so I am not sure if he will be in net for their next matchup(when is the game anyhow?). Judging from the fans reactions on tsn.ca, Price did not play a very good game. However, how can he be expected to bail out the poor offense every single game? No bashing going on here, just an honest observation. The offense is horrible!

And it looks like Montreal traded their former 1st round pick(from 2004) Chipera(sp?) to Anaheim for a 4th round pick in the 2011 draft. Perhaps they are clearing some cap space for an upcoming trade?