View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
I like ciswomen too. In fact I'm married to one. I mentioned in another thread some actresses and models from the past I had huge crushes on. Blake Lively, Margot Robbie, and Gal Gadot come to mind when I think about current actresses.

But my #1 celebrity crush might surprise a lot of people especially since I'm a big fan of heavy metal and hard rock. A few weeks ago I was pleased to see Hayley Williams featured in the "Sing Along" thread. I've added a couple of my favorite Paramore songs to it. You know "Misery Business" is one of them...

Hayley is beautiful, talented, seems like a really down to earth person, shuns drugs, and is a big supporter of LGBT rights. Plus she is SO fuckin' cute!
She is cute. I can't say I ever paid much attention to Paramore but I like the girls of Fifth Harmony a lot, especially Normani. It makes me feel like a dirty old man
Attached Thumbnails
fifth-harmony-e2717efc-11eb-4ee8-a9d2-a39016b1b844.jpg