View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Many thoughts are racing through my head. Did Ila really give that woman his number? He is holding me as if reassuring me that I have nothing to worry about, but I am not sure if he actually has a plan for getting past boss lady's request without angering her; I cannot see what he wrote on the paper so I don't know if he gave his real number or a fake one. Granted, he already showed that he prefers me rather than her, but still...

The van comes to a stop outside my mansion. Burly guy opens the door for us and boss lady hastily puts her clothes back on before joining him outside. Still gripping Ila's hand, I step out of the van but stand at its side for a while longer, expecting the kidnappers to have some parting words for us.

Burly guy speaks first, "Remember, no cops, or you're both in trouble." He hurries back to the driver's seat of the van, hoping to leave the area before anyone sees him.

"I'll be phoning you very soon... boyfriend." Boss lady says. She walks to the other front seat of the van, not as quickly as Burly guy did, with a swaying of her hips to direct Ila's attention to her ass.