View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

‘Swallow every bit of it.’ Burly guy’s words ran through my mind. “What a stupid statement,” I thought. Of course I’m going to swallow it. What else would I do? I give Burly guy’s cock one last little suck on the tip of it and then I shift sideways.

“Now we’re going to do a real spit roast,” I state looking first at Burly guy and then at Boss lady. “Boss lady, you’re going to fuck me. I want girl cock in my ass and a big load of hot, girl sperm.” I look up at Burly guy and say, “I’m going to suck your cock hard again so that you can fuck me.”

I get on my hands and knees, waiting. I shake my hips as a signal to do what I said. I don’t know if the kidnappers are going to do if I say or if they we exert their own dominance and tell me what will happen.

Tattooed guy circled around Shawn going from side to side. He stopped a few times to fondle her exposed firm bottom and run a hand over her back. Then he’d stop near Shawn’s head so that she could see the belt dangling from his right hand.

At first Tattooed guy didn’t notice that Shawn’s cock had gotten hard. It was about the fifth or sixth time of running his hand down Shawn’s behind that he felt her stiff cock. “Yeah, you love cock, don’t you Princess? You love being bent over waiting for a big, hard, manly cock to fuck you. You want my cock,” Tattooed guy stated.

Suddenly the belt swished through the air and hit the side of the chair with a resounding smack. Shawn jumped and then trembled in anticipation. She knew that she would soon feel the leather on her. But would it be gentle or hard? Shawn didn’t have long to wait. The belt swished through air again. This time it landed on her exposed bottom with enough force to leave a welt. Shawn let out a muffled yelp. It wasn’t going to be gentle. Three more times the belt smacked her hard enough to leave big, stinging, red marks on her skin and bring tears to her eyes.