View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

billyanus can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
I don't have a penis to play with (most girls don't, you know,) so I resort to the usual female methods. I use my fingers, especially when driving or in need of a ladies' room quickie at the office or mall. Of course, I have a nice collection of toys at home that I use; Dildos, anal stimulators, vibrating toys, but my favorite is the Sybian that a girlfriend bought ($$$$!). We often "assist" each other on rides but I have been entrusted with a key to her place and often drop by for a "nooner" or some more leisurely fun. She's out of town a lot and wants to keep me happy. I once spent a week "house-and-pet-sitting" for her and I guess I ran her electric bill through the roof. She even allowed me to invite another girl over in her absence so that I could share the fun. She's a GOOD friend!
Sometimes I masturbate in the company of my guy. He loves that. It drives him crazy when I don't let him touch me and I come, get up, and wander off. Sometimes I watch him masturbate as he watches me do the same, or I'll masturbate to at least one orgasm while performing oral sex on him but not let him penetrate or even touch me "down there".
He loves my feet and sometimes lavishes attention on them as I do myself.
There are a lot of variations we can all enjoy!
i have seen a few girls ride a sybian...really some of us guys have no chance against toys like that lol.