View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

T.S.Severe is on a distinguished road
Default I swallowed...Twice!

Probably I shouldn't have, but the first time I ever had sex with a shemale was in Vancouver B.C. and I didn't know she was going to cum until she did and I sorta swallowed by accident. She was actually Mexican-American, btw, working illegally as a stripper in Canada. A prostitute as well, I suppose, although she didn't actually charge me anything. Well, my husband had to buy her a couple drinks and a lap dance (for me) and maybe I kind of slipped my lips around her cock without a lot of chit-chat first.

Anyway, where was I? Oh! The second time, however, I definitely wanted to swallow and it took a long, freakin' long time to bring her off. Basically, I had to jerk her off with just the head inside my mouth. I love uncircumcised shemale cock, btw, I think they are super-sexy. A lot of tongue action, believe me! This was in Thailand and she had an awesome body, huge balls too, but was surprisingly modest in the spunk department. A couple quick squirts, very tasty and rather gamy with a subdued musk to tickle the palate. Yum! I probably could have drank a glass of that stuff and come back for seconds.