View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lippypunk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somchai View Post
I think definitions of "Femboy" are a lot more complex than this thread suggests.

I have lived in Thailand, amongst ladyboys for nearly 10 years.

The absense of tits does not make someone a femboy. 10 years ago or even 5 years ago MOST Thai Ladyboys did not have tits of the silicon variety as they were much too expensive. About 7 years ago many started taking female hormones for a variety of reasons including growing breasts. Increasingly they take far too much and the result is shrivalled cocks and balls and an inability to get it up or cum or even feel horny.

So according to the criteria in this thread about half of the ladyboys I currently know would be defined as Femboys and most that I knew 10 years ago.

But this simply isn't true. I know Femboys with hormonal tits and ladyboys without. The simple criteria as to whether some one is a ladyboy or a femboy has nothing to do with tits. It has to do with what gender the individual assigns themselves. True Femboys will tell you that they are men BUT. True ladyboys will tell you that they are women. And thats all there is to it.

Many, whose photos figure here would be horrified to know that you consider them to be guys ( femboys) when they think and live as women.

Somchai
good answer, good answer!