View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

I cannot claim at all to be an expert regarding the pro-girls, as a matter of fact I had my first visit to a socalled "ladyboy-club" this Saturday - in Patphong named Castle King III. I went with some transsexual friends of mine, so I wasn't there for engaging in any kind of "liasons". However, it was a FUN place with a merry bunch of super lovely and sweet ladyboys. You'd be surprised by their beauty, really! Totally sweet girls - at least at the level of the net-advertised and self proclaimed "most beautiful ladyboy in the world" Areeya.

Regarding paying, I know what you mean - I myself was never into all that. However, if you deliberately seek them out in hooker-bars it would be considered highly bad style not to be willing to pay for her time. But 10.000 Baht is way above the normal rate as I understand it. Less than half would most likely be sufficient.

But again, others know much more about these technical issues than I do - but for sure, you can find them and they will give you a good time. Just don't be shy :-)

Happy trip!

H