View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Now I'll never leave my computer. This is "Mica" the latest "digital assistant" released this week by Magic Leap.

What CNN reported:

Quote:
(CNN Business) The tech world's latest virtual assistant looks so realistic, you might mistake her for an actual human.

Apple has Siri, and Amazon has Alexa. But the lifelikeness of both are dwarfed by Mica: a prototype that Magic Leap, a highly regarded augmented-reality startup, unveiled at its conference Wednesday.

Mica isn't just a voice assistant. She's something you can actually see if you wear the company's augmented-reality glasses, called Magic Leap One. Mica looks and acts like a human — she makes eye contact and offers a warm smile, along with other human-like expressions.

Experts say Mica is a breakthrough in realistic avatars and could have far-reaching implications for society, impacting everything from human connections to education and our health.

You can read the entire article here: https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/12/tech/...ant/index.html
She's really cute. Actually she's gorgeous. Beautiful face. Can you get her with longer hair? Cis or Trans? What about the rest of her?

God, I hope my wife never comes home and finds me using Mica.

If I microwave a dinner and eat it in front of my computer or watch a movie on Netflix with Mica, does it count as a "date"?

What if say something "inappropriate" and Mica gets pissed off at me? Will I be "terminated"?

The technology sounds still somewhat "experimental" as one of the researchers mentions "a couple decades." Another says "we will populate the world." Hope I live long enough...

(I can see it now. We are driving in my car. Suddenly my phone says "Andy, this is Mica. We're gonna hit the oncoming car head on if you don't get your fucking eyes back on the road!" )
Attached Thumbnails
mica.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 10-13-2018 at 12:24 PM.