Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Yes, I know, it's become a Hayley and Dove thread. Sorry.

Q: What would happen if Paramore performed a song for Descendants 3 and went on tour in support of it?

A: I'd be a dead man...

Today I just wanted to post something of Dove other than a "Mal" picture. Personally I think she's one of the most beautiful women who has ever lived. I expect that she will become a huge superstar one day. Her Emmy Award is a good start. Now she just has to avoid the trap that Miley, Bella Thorne, Amanda Bynes, and other former Disney stars fell into. I am not an "expert" in the entertainment business but I do know a little about market research and perception. Once you've "lost it" it's almost impossible to get it back. Miley has the best chance of reviving her career. Disclaimer: Miley is one of my all-time "big three" crushes.

(Dove would have turned 18 in January 2014 so anything since then should be OK to post. These are all from 2015 or later. I actually read someone say on reddit or something Dove "wasn't beautiful." Ummm... are we looking at the same person??? Fucking troll. You don't have to like her (we all have different tastes) but it's obvious that this comment was just meant to be mean. That's what's wrong with the Internet. No, it wasn't anyone on here.)

Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 11:12 PM.