View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

The woman raises her legs above Ila's shoulders to let him fuck her. "You will go in all the way. Don't make me call in the big guy for a spit roast." she says while remaining still, with his cock halfway inside her. She has already lubricated her ass in advance for this fucking; that fact indicates to Ila that she is expecting a full fucking, with no bargaining or negotiations regarding her other captive, even though she gave him a choice earlier whether to fuck or be sucked.

As she waits for him to push the rest of his shaft in, she adds, "I wonder what Princess is going through right now. Surely she's done showering. Don't worry, I'm sure the others are taking good care of her. They'll be gentle... but I don't guarantee it."

Every time Tattooed guy unloads into me, I squeal and shriek in response. There is so much force behind his thrusts that he is shoving me forward into the wall with each one. The pool of warmth inside me lets me know how much he has released, and I feel it spilling out when his cock leaves my ass.

Next, he throws a towel at me. I use it to dry myself and wipe the remaining cum off my butt. "Fine, I'll do what you want." I say to him, "But first, I want to see Ila. I want to know your friends are not hurting him."