View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

At Princess' question I realize that I'm still dressed. My clothes go flying as I strip off. My cock is rock hard, standing straight up, and throbbing.

I look at Shawn and say, "I'm so horny that I'm going to fuck this little tart's ass raw."

I get on my bed and between Jamie's legs. I spread her butt cheeks and then adjust my position so that I am laying on top of her with my cock positioned against her entrance. I push and slide all the way into her. "Wow, I'm not the first one in you tonight, slave. You're so full of sperm that I don't need any lube at all. You're a real cock slut aren't you, slave?"

I wait a moment. Jamie's mouth is full of her Mistress' cock so she can't speak. "Answer me, slave," I say. "That was a question. Are you a cock slut? Tell me or I'll let Mistress use the cat on you."