View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

I always do what my Master or Masters tell me so I first turn to the cameras and the people taking pics but still keep my eyes down even though my head is up. I am a good slave. I love public humiliation thinking of how humiliated I want to feel. Regardless of what princess tells me. I expect to be punished for defying princess and ila but my "itty bitty clitty" stays hard and oozes my sweet,salty "honey" that leaks out. The though of punishment turns me on and makes me leak more so I follow my Mistresses orders and take my middle finger and rub the tiny tip a couple of times and stick that finger in my tight hole. Then I do it again but with two fingers inside. I am going at it and just say fuck it and wipe the slickness from my thighs and what is streaming down my tiny cock and put all four fingers in. I get hotter and hotter and start begging ilsa and princess to go to isla's and put one in my mouth and one in my ass. Switch off as ya'll wish because I am clean down there.

so they take pity on the slave and isla and princess lead me to isla's place so they can humiliate me to their own pleasure. I am excited but also scared because I have displeased the princess because my tiny thing is still hard. I am sure I will be punished so that makes me stay as hard as I can get even though it hurts a little.