Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010
Natalie_J

I used to write stories years ago for my own amusement and recently I've been having another go. Here's one that it was suggested I post here.

A Walk In The Trees

It was a clear summer?s day and you?d finally managed to come down to visit me at the cottage I?ve been staying in for the last couple of months. No sooner had you arrived that you were asking what was to eat and we?d decided that we needed some groceries as we were nearly out. The quickest way into the town from the cottage was a footpath that ran around the edge of a small wood. It was a route I often took as it was far quicker than driving and I knew the way very well by now. While you were showering I changed into some clothes for the walk. I?d already began thinking about the two of us being all alone out of doors ? and I was a little bit annoyed that you seemed to be more interested in food than me! - so I decided that I would dress more sexily that I normally would for a shopping trip. I also knew how much you liked other men eyeing me up when we were out together. Of course none of them know my little ?secret? and that always seemed to turn you on as well. So I picked out a short white polka-dot sun dress that exposed my shoulders and showed off my nice tanned cleavage. I also decided that it was time for me to slip into some of the new white lingerie I hadn?t shown you yet. This consisted of a beautiful white lace bra and matching suspender belt and a pair of white sheer panties. I also found a pair of white seamed stockings rolled up in the back of the drawer that I?d totally forgotten about. By the look of them they hadn?t been washed since I?d last worn them and, as I fastened the stocking tops to the clips, I noticed there was something around the top of one of them. Clearly it was sperm, probably sperm that had leaked out of my arse from the fucking I?d taken the last time I?d had them on! I couldn?t recall who or where though?

By the time I?d dressed and applied some make-up, you had finished showering and were at the door waiting to go. I just had time to slip on a pair of high heels, brush my long dark hair and grab my sunglasses before I joined you. You gave me an appreciative look up and down as I walked out of the bedroom and I could tell already that you could see I was planning something...

The warmth of the afternoon sun on my bare shoulders had started to make me feel very sexy indeed, so when we?d got to the narrower part of the footpath where we could only walk in single file, I?d made sure that I walked in front of you so you had a good view of my arse swaying back and forth enhanced by my short dress. I knew how much that would turn you on. By the time we?d reached an open area I didn?t have to look back to know the effect it was having on you. I was feeling more turned?on than before and I knew I would have to do something about it. I halted and turned around to have a good look at you. You looked flushed and I could see there was a large bulge in the front of your shorts. There was only one thing for it. The tree was about ten feet from the footpath, standing in isolation from the rest of the wood and, taking your hand I led you towards it. You could see from the look on my face what I?d got in mind and you cast a nervous glance around. There was nobody in sight and I leant back against the rough bark and pulled you close to me. Pushing my sunglasses back on my head, I kissed you full on the lips. We kissed for a while, our tongues entwined and I could feel your hands stray to my arse and begin to stroke it through the light fabric. I broke the embrace and crouched down, easing the front of your shorts down until your large erect cock came into view, only inches from my red lips. You moaned softly as my tongue gently teased the tip and you made a comment about it being too risky. I just ignored you as I knew it was turning you on as much as me. I planted a kiss right on the end and then taking you in one hand, wanked you slowly as I caressed your tight balls with other before sliding my mouth down your throbbing shaft. I adore sucking cock, it?s something I could do all day if I could and your lovely thick shaft is one of my favourites. I took my time about it, deep-throating you before pulling my head back and running my tongue around the head before sliding back down again.

It felt wonderful, but the sensations in the pit of my stomach were telling me that what I really needed was your cock inside me. I stood up, planted a quick kiss on your lips and then turned around, putting my hands on either side of the tree and pushing my arse back towards you. You didn?t hesitate for a moment, easing the hem of my short dress up and then pausing for a moment as you looked lustfully at the sight of my arse in those tight sheer white panties, framed by my suspender straps and my white stockings. Quickly you eased my panties to one side and then I could feel the tip of your shaft pressing against my arse. I moaned and pushed myself back against you, really wanting to feel your cock deep in me now. For a moment, nothing happened and then I could hear you doing something behind me, out of my line of sight. Then I felt a lubricated finger slide into my arse, followed by a second. You clearly knew exactly what was going to happen on this walk and had come prepared! The roughness of your fingers made me gasp and I closed my eyes, waiting for you to penetrate me. When you thought I was ready, you slowly worked yourself into me, gasping yourself as you did so and within a minute or so I could feel that you were all the way inside me. Then you began to thrust, slowly at first but gradually getting faster, building up a rhythm. This was just what I?d been needing ? I really like to get fucked on a regular basis and since I?d been at the cottage the chances had been few and far between, Sure, I?d got my trusty selection of sex toys, but nothing feels as good as a real cock, especially one like this! I could feel your other hand now, reaching round to rub the bulge in the front of my panties and then you began to wank me off through the silky fabric, in time to your own thrusts. God, it felt so fucking good!

I knew it wouldn?t be too long now so when I began to feel your thrusts getting shorter and your breath starting to get ragged I knew that you were nearly there. That was my cue to straighten up and let you ease back out of my arse. Crouching down in front of you again I lowered my sunglasses and wanked your hot, jerking cock into my mouth. It only took few seconds for you to cum, groaning with lust as you pumped your seed into my mouth, although I made sure that some of it splashed up over my face and onto the lens of my glasses. Straightening up once more, I licked my lips and took the sunglasses off so you could watch me lick the last of your cum off them. You barely had time to push your cock back inside your shorts before there was some noise in the distance and a couple of people walk by on the footpath. They were only about ten feet away but as far as they could see, we were just a normal couple relaxing by a shady tree. If only they?d been here a few minutes before. Due to the angle you?re stood at they couldn?t see the very noticeable bulge in the front of my dress ? or that your right hand was caressing it right out in the open. No sooner were they out of sight and it was your turn to drop to your knees and suck cock. By this point I was so turned on that I orgasmed almost immediately, spraying my load deep into your mouth. You knelt there, with your lips attached to my cock until you felt sure that you?d milked every last drop out of me.

I knew that you?d been far too turned on to notice that small stain on my stocking top and, just as I got my breath back, it suddenly occurred to me what I?d been doing the last time I?d worn those stockings?