View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

knewbi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
It sounds like you and your wife really have fun and enjoy variety! That's wonderful! How many black guys has she done at once? Two is currently my personal best but after watching Wendy Williams "A Shemale Gang Bang" I know I'm good for five or six horny studs with BBC's. I purchased the DVD when she first released it in 2008. I've probably watched it over 100 times. If you like white trannies engaged in interracial play then this is the DVD for you! http://ashemalegangbang.com/

Here is me and my friend Eric and one of his buddies that wanted some of my white tranny fanny! He has just returned from a tour in Iraq with the U.S. Army. Who am a to deny a brave solider his wishes?

Well she's played with 5 black guys since we got involved with the lifestyle. Always one at a time though. She does want to ave a gang bang with a group of blacks some day. Been banged by a group of white guys and had some orgies with a group of women. Been doing this for about 13 years now but my love of sucking and playing with cocks is still unknown to her.