Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default the bitch

This story was inspired by the attached photo.

Rogers Revelation
Roger was one of those high school boys that was smart and socially adept. He was top of his class in mathematics and also class president. When graduating, he wanted to go to Stanford University because he knew that was the place to go for math and electrical engineering. Stanford had notified him that he qualified for a scholarship but it did not cover all his expenses. As he searched the internet for a summer job, he ran across a notice at Transmicro for a summer internship. Since Transmicro was near Stanford in Silicon Valley he applied and to his delight was accepted.
He was able to get a cheap room in the dormitories at Stanford for the summer since they were mostly empty. He packed his bags, said goodbye to his family and headed out to what he thought was his future in electrical engineering. Monday morning he checked in at Transmicro and met the personnel officer, Janet Jewell. She told him that his job would be delivering mail to the executive staff including the CEO, Dr.Carly Tiona. Janet invited Roger to sit down while she explained the operations of the office. “I must emphasize” she said “that Dr. Tiona runs a very tight ship, everyone must be to work on time and she tolerates no time wasting on the internet. Also, she expects her mail delivered precisely at nine am. Oh, and be sure to knock before entering her office.” Roger acknowledged all her instructions.
As Roger walked past the office staff to pickup the mail, he noticed everyone looked kind of nervous, suddenly everyone stood up as a door burst open and Dr. Tiona entered. She strode down the aisle in high heels and a surprisingly short skirt; she was a very fine looking women. Each worker nodded and said good morning as she passed. She looked straight ahead without acknowledging any of the greeting. He quickly got out of the way as she passed him. As she reached the end of the staff area she turned and said, “you can get back to work now”. Everybody immediately sat down and looked very busy.
Roger went to the mail room and picked up the mail. The mail clerk, Tad Durling introduced himself and also mentioned that Dr. Tiona wanted her mail at nine oclock sharp. Roger went the rounds delivering mail, watching the time. At nine oclock he knocked on Dr. Tiona’s door. There was no response so he quietly opened the door and entered. She was behind her desk on the phone. He approached her desk with the mail looking for a place to put it. Suddenly she looked up and stared at him for what seemed an eternity. “Who the hell are you”, she asked. “Err, ahem, I am Roger the summer intern, I have been assigned to deliver the mail”. “Well, put it her”, she said, pointing to a basket beside her desk. As he leaned over to place the mail he caught a glimpse of her shapely legs. She continued looking at him intently and he began to feel very uncomfortable.
“When you finish the mail delivery, come back here” she said with a firm voice. Roger nodded “yes Mam” and backed out of the room.
When Roger returned, Dr. Tiona was on the phone again, she pointed to a chair to the side of her desk. He sat down and noticed he had a full view of her sitting there with her gorgeous legs crossed seductively. She hung up the phone and turned her chair to face him. “So what are you doing here?” she asked. Roger explained that he was accepted to Stanford and he was delighted to be an intern at Transmicro. She smiled slightly and moved her crossed leg slightly. He glanced down when she did that and she caught his glance. The way she looked at made him feel strange, he felt some deep seated erotic urge stir within. “You can go now” she said.
This scenario continued every day. Roger began to look forward to these encounters; an erotic energy seemed to be building between them. He enjoyed looking at her legs and she seemed to be encouraging the looks. She didn’t say much, just looked at him with a slight smile as he glanced at her legs. Then one day after sitting there for several minutes she said, “lock the door”. She then called her secretary and said “no calls or visits until I call back”. Roger felt a rush of excitement, what was she up to. He knew she had been teasing him and he knew he was getting aroused. He returned to the chair and sat down. She smiled and opened a box of cigars. She picked one up and carefully licked it all over, then lit it up. She rolled her chair back and directed Roger to crawl under her desk. She then rolled her chair back so Roger was enclosed in front of her.
“You know what to do don’t you?” she said as she presented her foot to him. Roger had never experienced anything like this but somehow he did know what to do. He gently kissed her ankle as he removed her shoe. He then lifted her other leg and kissed her ankle and removed the shoe. He felt an amazing rush of erotic excitement, he loved being between her sexy legs. He loved caressing her lovely smooth legs as he looked up her thighs and thought about what was in her panties. She slid down her chair slightly and lifted her skirt allowing light to illuminate her panties. As Roger stared at them, “would you like to see what’s inside my panties”. “Yes Mam, very much”. “Well, sonny boy, pull them aside and see what I have for you. Roger tentavely reached over and gently pulled her panties aside. He gasped as a large cock slid out and rose to attention. He sat there stunned staring at this big erect cock. She puffed on her cigar and said. “You are going to please me aren’t you, you are going to kiss it and lick it and suck it and stroke it, aren’t you?.” She smiled down at him as he looked up at her. “Yes Mam” he said as she let out a little chuckle “good boy”.
Her instructions were very clear as he leaned forward and kissed the tip of her rigid cock. She quivered slightly as he kissed it and it seemed to get a little harder. He then began licking it like an ice cream cone, first around the head and then up and down the shaft. “Yes, that’s it, good boy, now suck it good, you love it don’t you. Roger nodded in agreement. He did indeed love it, he had never experienced such pleasure. He always thought that having sex with a girl and having his cock deep within her wet pussey would be the ultimate pleasure, now he was not so sure. The awareness that he was pleasuring the CEO of a major company was a huge turn on. He eagerly loved her cock, sucking and stroking and licking it with pure pleasure. He could feel her cock throbbing, it was rock hard and the throbbing was increasing. Suddenly she let out a gasp and his mouth filled with hot creamy cum. Load after load spurted into him. She was holding his ears as she pumped him full of her hard cock cum. He did his best to swallow it but some dripped from his lips but she would not let him release her cock. As it gradually relaxed she held him tight as he continued to gently suck on it. He was drooling all over it as he attempted to lick up the rest of her cum.
As he looked up at her, she leaned back in her chair and puffed on her cigar with a satisfied smile on her face. Some cum was still dripping from the sides of his mouth, he licked it up and said “Is there anything else I can do for you Mam?”. “That’s fine sunny boy you can come out now”. Roger crawled out from under desk and straightened himself up and wiped his lips. Roger, I expect you here tomorrow. Roger smiled and said, “I can’t wait”. She smiled and said “You love my cock don’t you?” He smiled “Yes Mam”. She stood up and took hold of him, “you can call me Carla”, she then kissed him on the lips. “You are my bitch now, do you know what that means”. “Ah, um, I am not sure Carla.” “Well, I now own you sexually, you are mine. You are to please me as I wish. My desires, needs and wishes are to come before yours.” “Carla, I will do anything for you, I love being with you.” “Fine, be here tomorrow, sweety.” He hurried to the restroom and tried to clean up the mess of cum he made in his under pants while sucking off her gorgeous tranny cock.
Attached Thumbnails
lunch break.jpg