View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Last Day of School

“Your class was awesome Dr. Andy. I think you are the best teacher I’ve ever had.”

Lauren looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes and smiled. She was one of the brightest students I have ever had and she was averaging over 100% in my Stats class. No one had ever done that before. Identifying as transgender she was one of my friend’s advisees—he and I are both advisors for LGBTQ students. She was graduating with a degree in Management with a minor in Psychology. Summa Cum Laude. And she had long ago been accepted to graduate school. I had written a letter of recommendation for her.

Most students had already left as it was the last day of the semester. It has been unseasonably cold in Indiana but the last few days have been like summer. Lauren was wearing cut off jean shorts and a shirt tied around her midsection. Her long straight blonde hair hung down framing her beautiful face. We had always kept our relationship professional—after all she was one of my students. We sometimes met at Starbucks after class and she often would tell me a lot about herself. We also used to spend hours together analyzing data for her research. She was an expert with SPSS and she was able to form insights that other students couldn’t. One of her papers won an award at a conference last year.

Lauren sadly had a very rough time when she was younger. Rejecting her identity, her parents basically wanted nothing to do with her and she was raised by her Aunt. She didn’t go to college at 18 like most young people, choosing to work in an art gallery. Very talented, she wanted to become a painter. During those years she learned a lot about running a business. At 29 she was older than most of the other graduates who were 21 or 22.

“Thanks. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed my class. It’s been a pleasure working with you Lauren. You’re going to do great things.”

“Thanks Dr. Andy. I owe you a lot. You always believed in me. I hope we can keep in touch.”

“We will. By the way, would you like to go over to Starbucks? You know they close for summer soon.”

“Andy. I mean ‘Dr. Andy’ I actually had something else in mind. I’d like to take YOU out. I mean I’m graduating and I think it’s OK. I mean if you want to…”

“Sure Lauren. What did you have in mind?”

“There’s a place down on Mass Ave called FortyFive Degrees. Have you ever been there? They are known for Sushi and great drinks. I just thought it would be fun. Maybe later you could meet my family.”

“Sounds great Lauren. What time do you want me me to pick you up?”

“Eight o’clock? This is where my Aunt lives. It’s not too far from here. I’ll be ready.”

I take a shower at home then dress in my usual black slacks, dress shirt and Sketchers.

Arriving at her Aunt’s promptly at 8, Lauren greets me at the door. She is wearing a very short black minidress and heels. She is a naturally beautiful girl but for tonight she has put on mascara and blusher.

“Glad you could find it Andy. I’m looking forward to tonight.”

I notice she‘s totally dropped the “Dr.” part but it’s OK now. God she’s gorgeous.

I meet her family. Lauren must have told them a lot about me. It’s a modest home not too far from our campus. They obviously love her very much and seem smart and hard working—I can see where Lauren gets it from.

“Have a great time kids!” her Aunt says as I open the car door for Lauren. It’s been a while since I’ve been called a “kid.” LOL

On the way downtown Lauren says again “I really enjoyed having you as a teacher. I’m hoping we can be friends for a long time. And your new car is freaking awesome. What happened to the black one?” I tell her that I traded it in last week. “So tell me more about yourself.” Laughing she continues “I already know you are a computer genius and the hottest teacher. What DON’T I know about you?”

I tell her that I was married briefly but now divorced, that my parents hated the music I listened to but since I got good grades and never did drugs they tolerated it. She already knew that I had played football and baseball. I told her that my dad was especially proud of my achievements in sports and helped me start a company when I was 14.

“I know you had a girlfriend who was trans from things you’ve said at school. Whatever happened to her Andy?”

“We broke up not long after my family moved down here. It was right after I graduated from high-school.”

“I’m sorry, Andy. She should have stuck with you. You said once that she was the first person you were ever in love with.”

“Well part of it was she wanted to go to New York to become a dancer. She was really good.”

“Well I still think that was selfish of her. And your “ex” sounds crazy as fuck. You are a great guy Andy. I can tell just from knowing you in class.” She pauses then adds “Maybe you just need to meet the right girl.”

You shift in your seat so you are closer to me and your dress rides up giving me a great view of your long legs and satin panties. I almost run into the car ahead of us. You giggle and say “better keep your eyes on the road.” Then you look over at me and hold my hand.

When we arrive at FortyFive Degrees, our table is ready. We both order Sushi and for the next few hours really get to know each other. By the end of the evening all hesitations I may have had about dating you are gone. You are after all 29, and as a graduate will no longer be “my student.”

“Maybe we could go for a drive? It’s a beautiful night. I don’t want to go home yet. My Aunt knows I’m a big girl and in very good hands.”

You hold onto my arm as we walk out to where I’m parked. Stopping, you turn and look up. “Andy, I…”

We kiss for what seems like forever. I can feel your cock getting hard under your dress. And I know you can tell I’m already hard. I grab your ass which is barely covered by your dress and pull you tightly against me, our cocks rubbing together through our clothes. When we separate I say, “Would you like to go back to my place Lauren?”

“Yeah Andy. Unless you want to fuck right here in the parking lot.”

On the way you undo your seat belt and scoot over close to me. You run your hand up my leg and play with my cock. You know I have to drive so you are careful not to get too carried away and you guide my hand so it’s on your thigh. You aren’t wearing pantyhose and your skin is so silky. Slowly I work my way up your leg to your cock and gently play with the head.

“Jesus Andy that feels so good.”

When we arrive back in Zionsville we pull into my driveway and go inside. “Nice place” you say.

We take up exactly where we left off. Slipping your dress down over your shoulders I suck and tease your nipples gently. You throw your head back as I kiss and bite your neck. You run your hands all over me and unzipping my slacks, begin to play with and stroke my cock. Working my way down I slip your cock out from under your dress and begin to suck it as I run my hands up and down your thighs. I can tell you are almost ready to cum so I stop. As if you know just what to do, you lay on your back with your legs up. “Here baby I brought this stuff…” you say as you get a bottle of lube out of your purse. I take a long time fingering you and massaging your prostate. “Fucking God, Andy. No one’s ever done that to me before.”

Suddenly I realize you are a virgin. I don’t think you are faking either. You are very tight so I spend more time fingering and massaging you. I can tell you love it. “Lauren, we have all night…”

After a while you say “I’m ready Andy.” Entering you gently, once I’m totally in you say “God that feels awesome. I had no idea.” I fuck you very slowly. This drives you crazy and you arch your back and grip the carpet as you moan. I also jack you off and soon our bodies grow very tense as we both cum. You fall back onto the carpet and I lay next to you caressing your breasts. We kiss gently and you smile at me. You are still wearing your black dress. My shirt is off.

You hold me tightly. Tonight was something very special. I have a feeling we’re going to be seeing a lot of each other from now on Lauren.

“Do you want to call your Aunt and let her know you are OK?”

“Yeah I should at least text her.”

We toss our clothes in the washer and head upstairs. After taking a shower we climb into bed. You snuggle up to me and we kiss again. “You really are the best teacher I’ve ever had, Andy. I think this is going to be the greatest summer ever!”

Copyright © 2018 AMS