Thread: Paranoia
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

smolderingtemptress is on a distinguished road

People guard their hearts regardless of who or what they are, really. It's painful to feel rejected, to get your hopes up, to think someone's something they're not. People also, whether they admit to it or not, care to some degree about what people think. It's just natural.

I made a thread about why you may not be able to find a transsexual woman. Most have the goal of sexual reassignment surgery and do not want to look back on their male past, so they go "stealth", which is where they blend right in with genetic women and you never know the difference.

Also, most men who are into transsexual women consider themselves straight, or bi sometimes. I think the important thing for them is to not worry too much about the label. It causes too much anxiety and fear as it is. We're in 2008, almost 2009, in modern society. In the grand scheme of things, being with a tgirl is not the most shameful thing in the world at all.

Personally, my issue isn't even about the man or the fact I'm a tgirl. It's distance. There's always going to be something, damn it all!