View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pickseed is infamous around these parts

didn't read the other posts in this thread, fyi.

i've been in the same boat as you my friend. been with a shemale, and once i cum i've felt the feeling of.. what the fuck am i doing here with this person?
however. over time i've come to realize that it doesn't have anything to do with the 'type' of person you're with, and simply with the person you're with. "heterosexual" sex is just something that's been passed down over time because it's the only way to reproduce, and is totally natural. enjoying sex with someone of the opposite gender, while totally natural, is 'frowned' upon in normal society. just like many other things in life, things that you are 'supposed' to do, such as get married, have kids, etc.. are not actual life rules. they are man made rules that have been imposed upon everyone, and anyone who feels even the slightest differently is prone to succumb to shame and guilt. I am not in anyway different than you, in the sense that i am able to enjoy sexual pleasure with someone of the same sex (which is not 'normal', albeit i don't treat or imagine the other party as a 'man'.) while these facts remain, there is no ACTUAL reason to feel guilt/shame other than those imposed upon you by society in general. now, there are people who care enough about what others think of them to attempt to abolish any such thoughts and try and live a 'normal' life.. while others, accept who/what they are and embrace the things they truly care about and are passionate about. if you think about it, having a cock instead of a pussy is really not a ' BIG DEAL ' in terms of difference of sexuality. society (likely due to religion( different topic)) simply tells us so.

tired of typing, may add more later. also not proofread so i apologize for any retardedness in that paragraph.