View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
I just had a knock on my door 17 minutes - I kid you not - and it was my otherwise kind neighbour who by reference to the Bible (he is Christian and not Muslim) could tell me that sex between men is no good...

I politely informed him that my personal sex life is indeed personal and indeed mine, but admittedly I was a bit flappergasted by his audacity to try to "enlighten" me. "Better you find a nice wife", he said.

Actually, I may try to enlighten him a little bit and inform him that I don't have sex with men at all... and that a TRANS-wife certainly isn't off the agenda.

Oh well...
I'm always amazed at how many people think it is their duty to stick their nose into someone else's life. You showed good restraint and common decency Hank by being able to talk to him politely.

Last edited by ila; 10-04-2008 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Correct my grammar