View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Bionca I really admire your courage. Don't judge all men the same though. If we had a relationship you could tell the world. You could publish our picture and story in my hometown newspapers. You could introduce yourself to my friends, acquaintances, and family as a Transwoman. None of this would matter to me and I would in fact be proud of you for doing so. For me the relationship matters not what others think or say. And yes I am not afraid to get married to a Transwoman.
Well put I simply couldn't agree more.

Trans and homo fobia is evil. It may be based on stupidity or misinterpreted religion but it's still evil because of its very real consequences.

I just had a knock on my door 17 minutes - I kid you not - and it was my otherwise kind neighbour who by reference to the Bible (he is Christian and not Muslim) could tell me that sex between men is no good...

I politely informed him that my personal sex life is indeed personal and indeed mine, but admittedly I was a bit flappergasted by his audacity to try to "enlighten" me. "Better you find a nice wife", he said.

Actually, I may try to enlighten him a little bit and inform him that I don't have sex with men at all... and that a TRANS-wife certainly isn't off the agenda.

Oh well...