View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default Just... thank you!

This morning my sweet lover drove me to work, now I'm chatting with "the Voice", twice today I've been on the phone with gorgeous and wonderful transsexual friends... it's simply so total! And the feeling keeps growing!

So often I get almost overwhelmed with a feeling of total love and happiness - it's almost physical - it IS physical, an intense rush and feeling of warmth and belonging. My goodness, I've truly "come home" - I have to pinch myself... is she for real? Are they for real? YES they are! And I've been received with open arms, respect, sweetness, intelligense and love into the most beautiful of minorities... with all their love and pain and courage and femininity and masculinity and sexiness and ... it ALL ... they have shown me the greatest honour and trust! They have shared themselves with me in every way.

How can I not be more and more and more in love!

And how I wish this for others as well! What a blessing to think of all the sweet liasons waiting you all! May you really have the guts to act on your impulses as well as your deepest wishes and find each other!

Thanks for ever, ladies! You truly made me! You took me into your hearts where I shall live for ever.

Peace and my deepest respect for you! For ever I belong to you.

H