View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

desirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
But in my world a trans*woman attracted to men is not gay. Surely, she can be a bisexual, but a "gay trans*woman" is a trans*lesbian woman, meaning a trans*woman who is attracted to cis*women.

This is getting complicated, I know, but it's really rather simple... :-)
You don't have to explain this to me, Hank, because that is just what I was saying and I don't find it compliclated at all.

Basically, a gay man becomes a straight trans-woman, while a straight male turns into a lesbian. That's not at all complicated!

I am merely questioning what is so often being said, i.e.: that there is no relationship between sexual orientation and transsexuality. With so many girls into men, it would seem that on the whole only gay males feel the need to transition.

Oh, and while it has nothing at all to do with the subject at hand, I'm happy to answer your question. I am not a lesbian myself though I'm definitely more into women than men (haven't been with a man for quite some time).
My fascination for the transsexual gender is easily explained. Trans-women combine a truly feminine body with the part I most value in men.

Diana