View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default its just my opinion...

I had forgotten all about that show!! I think it was called "Night Visions"...? I was almost thinking henry could be a more ripped version of the cryptkeeper!

As per the new Battlestar Galactica" vs "Babylon 5"...only my opinion, but I never liked B5 very much. I never liked the actors, the characters or the storylines...( I know it has its fans)
But on the other hand, I liked "Battlestar G" very much, even though I thought I probably wouldn't. ( a female StarbucK??)
The writing was excellent, very original, kick butt special effects, (really, some of the best I've seen) It looks and feels much more like a movie, than a tv series. Lightweight it is not. It also electrified viewers and spawned discussion in ways B5 could only dream about.
C'mon Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell and Katee Sackhoff vs Bruce Boxleitner, Tracy Scoggins and Jeff Conaway, the choice is clear...:D