View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Cute Sack can only hope to improve

Those are two hot fantasies tlover. Sounds like you've spent your fair share of time at TS Seduction.

Mine is to be sandwiched between two hot trannies, fucking and being fucked at the same time. The bottom t-girl is a petite redhead with pearly skin glistening with sweat. I fuck her missionary, kissing her deeply and feeling her full nipples against my chest. As I fuck her she gets hard and leaks precum all over her soft stomach and my abs. The blood fills her thick penis and her nipples soften as she nears orgasm. Her breathing gets ragged and her tight sphincter massages my cock. Her sweaty balls mash against mine as she moans like a little whore into my mouth.

Meanwhile the top girl is a black-eyed latina with a d-cup and a thick 7" cock. She's brutally fucking my ass, making me her bitch. She fucks me right into the bottom girl's ass, flexing her muscular stomach to force every inch into me. She has huge swinging nuts full of cum, slapping against me on every thrust. She's digging her fingers into my trim thighs, hissing in my ear that I'm her little bitch. I pull my tongue out of the redhead's mouth long enough to turn back and kiss her, feeling her tongue licking my face. Minute by minute she's getting more forceful and her breathing is getting raspy and shallow. She can't hold out any more and holds my hips in place. With one hard, slow thrust she sinks all the way into me and starts spurting hot seed deep into my bowels. I can feel it fluttering in my stomach as I lean back on her voluptuous breasts, mashing her brown nipples into my back.

My cock is spasming in the bottom's tight pink asshole. I'm grabbing her tits and kneading them between my finger's making her squeal with pleasure. I'm draining my full balls into her tight ass, with her writhing on my cock and shooting hot warm seed all over her cute little stomach. The three of us are collapsing together in a sweaty mess. I'm kissing both of them and rubbing against their soft bodies and softening members, making them both sigh with pleasure as the three of us drift off to sleep.