View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
I believe the term is "intersexual" and it is very rare. It is also one of these situations that has lead to very sad personal histories where parents in misunderstood "care for their child" have initiated SRS on their child. Based obviously on normal, narrow-minded views on gender. The tragedy is of course when the parents in their idiotic lack of knowledge make the wrong decision on behalf of their child...

But to your question: Well, why not? If she's cute and sexy and into guys? I wouldn't hesitate for a split second.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
From what i understand a lot of pressure is put on parents by the medical profession to have surgery on their child before the hormones begin to kick in, as after, the gender assignment (if that is the phrase i'm not sure) becomes much more difficult.
There's the thing about hormones affect on personalty, sexuality etc.
So i could understands parents making hasty decisions, it must be very difficult o know the right thing to do for the child as there is very little support or information on the subject, and as you say thay have to cope with narrow minded views on gender.
Their child is going to have to grow up in this narrow minded world, it's girl or boy, no in-between.
So what do thay do?
It must be a very difficult and terrifying decision to have to make, girl or boy.
It's been around 5 years since these posts, but you both were on point then and on point now. See this from msnbc this morning:
http://worldblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news...hts-in-germany