Thread: Fans of LOST?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

*peeks in thread and sees no Spoilers*

I am a little behind in my Lost viewing. I own Seasons 1-5 on DVD and I am catching up before watching Season 6(which I am taping when it is on). I have watched Season 1 and Season 2 before, but started over so as not to miss any "clues" I may have forgotten about or missed my first time through.

So far I have watched Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, and am 6 episodes into Season 4(weird season so far!). After Season 4 I will be watching Season 5(The Dharma Initiation Kit version....very COOL!) and then I can watch the final season.

I am trying like you wouldn't believe to NOT be spoiled. I am not reading any newspaper articles and trying to avoid threads that may have spoilers(which this one did not thank goodness). I have been spoiled by stupid newspaper articles stating that a "character dies in Sopranos" and then proceeds to show a picture of the actor that bites it. Of course, I am then spoiled without even having read the article(which I would have avoided)! That pisses me off. Stupid idiotic writer.

I hope this season rocks. My parents saw the first episode and said it was good.