Thread: Amy ladyboy
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

zoomrolf is infamous around these parts

I talked with Amy two months ago on Walking Street. As usual she looks fabulous. I had a short time with her about two years before but she didn't remember me. She has very little thai accent and presents herself as being educated. I asked her if it was ok to inquire about things before I asked and she said she appreciated it. I asked her why she wasn't married or had a steady boyfriend. She said it was not what she wanted at this point. I asked her what things bothered her. She said many passers by said obscene or negative things to her. I reminded her where she was and asked what did she expect. She said that she appreciated that I showed some respect for her. I asked her if she would like to have lunch with me sometime, but no sex so no cost. She said she would consider it. So two days later I called her and asked if she wanted to get together. The first thing she said to me is that she wanted me to buy her a puppy. I asked if lunch was ok and she pressed me for the puppy so I declined. I guess its all about the money...but what did I expect ?

I had hoped that I could possible establish rapport with Amy by being nice to her and having lunch together. I would not have expected to spend time with her for a longer period than lunch without money being involved. I had hoped I could broach the subject of traveling together. Then, I had hoped, that we could come to a firm agreement on cost for her company. I had in mind a European Cruise to the Baltic. I had taken it before, and it was quite exotic. But all hopes of this were dashed when she insisted on the phone, prior to any meeting ,that I buy her a puppy. I can just imagine how bad it could have been had we traveled together. Constant hounding for cash, gifts, jewels, etc. So, for now, I can dream about what it might have been like. Formal night with her in a sequined gown to the floor split to the hip. Every man staring, with a few knowing...haha ! How about those quiet nights with the seas heaving making hard, hot love. Oh well. C'est la vi !

Last edited by ila; 08-09-2013 at 08:03 PM.